Memmert Company Information
With more than 65 years of experience in producing temperature control appliances, Memmert is a World-leader in the laboratory equipment industry. The company is a family business with a strong manufacturing heritage and takes an industry-leading view on corporate social responsibility for employees, customers and local community.
Memmert is located in the South of Germany and although the company has developed global recognition, Memmert remains true to its manufacturing heritage and family ownership – now in the third generation. Memmert employs 300 highly skilled people, serving customers in more than 120 countries from its 2 main facilities in Germany. In addition, Memmert has opened offices in Shanghai and India to provide language and technical support to local customers.
Positioned as a leader in innovation, the Memmert philosophy is to let customer satisfaction drive new product development, striving for the very best standards of reliability and quality in each new product innovation. With impressive manufacturing facilities, modern work methods, standardized production processes and an experienced workforce, Memmert equipment maintains a constant high product quality. Unlike most scientific manufacturers, Memmert perform 100% appliance testing and can demonstrate a rate of reliability in the field greater than 99% within warranty.
As expected from a quality-focused German manufacturer, Memmert is certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001 and Directive 93/42/EEC, Attachment II; and also in accordance with DIN EN ISO 13485 (for medical products) and is one of the few companies to achieve this level.
To help customers efficiently integrate their equipment solutions, Memmert support the creation of laboratory quality assurance procedures with comprehensive documentation of test procedures, FDA-compliant software, IQ/OQ certification and equipment calibration services.
Memmert embody their expertise in Thermostatics with a simple promise: 100% AtmoSAFE – each appliance stands for a perfectly controlled atmosphere in every application. Guaranteed.
The Memmert range of products is as versatile as the applications they enable. A wide variety of laboratory heating ovens, incubators, climate chambers, and water/oil baths cater for every scientific workplace and application. Memmert appliances ensure a safe, controlled atmosphere for every sample type in every scientific industry – including material and quality testing, biological, chemical, food research, medicine and clinical.
- Vacuum Ovens
- Climate Chamber HPP
- Climate Chamber ICH
- Incubators and CO2
- Special Offers
Memmert™ VO Vacuum Drying Ovens
Memmert™ VO Vacuum Ovens offer short warm-up times, high-precision temperature control and turbo-drying. At the same time they can handle heat-sensitive or oxygensensitive items such as cosmetics, food, clocks, books, PCBs and other electronic components with unparalleled gentleness when drying.
- Temperature range up to +200 °C
- Three model sizes (29 to 101 litres volume
- State of the art control technology based on the P performance class for all models
- Anti-splinter; VDE-tested door construction for all models
- The interior can be ventilated in cycles to remove humidity quicker with the exhaust air
The Memmert constant climate chamber HPP is simply unbeatable in energy efficiency. Thanks to Peltier technology it achieves, compared to compressor technology, a decrease in operating costs of up to 90%.
Furthermore, due to a very long, almost maintenance free service life the HPP is perfectly suited for stability tests, storage in controlled environment and conditioning. HPP appliances feature an intuitively operated TwinDISPLAY with touchscreen and are optionally available with LED light module.
The convenient functions are supplemented with modern communication interfaces and the logging and documentation software AtmoCONTROL.
- The high precision temperature control from 0 °C to +70 °C as well as active humidification and dehumidification from 10 % to 90 % rh are particularly adapted to the ICH guidelines, option Q1A, for stability tests.
- Equipped with LED light module the HPP can also be used for applications such as seed germination, plant cultivation, breeding of zebra fish or insects, especially Drosophila breeding. Available alternatives: cold-white light (6,500 K), warm-white light (2,700 K) or cold-white plus warm-white light, dimmable in 1 % steps.
The ICH Climate Chamber of Memmert’s Generation 2012 ensures unparalleled homogeneity and long-term stable ambient conditions for climate testing of food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
Also available as model ICH L for photostability testing in accordance with ICH Q1B and as model ICH C with CO2 regulation.
Intuitive operation with “Touch, turn & go”: The climate chambers ICH feature a ControlCOCKPIT with TwinDISPLAY, which uses both operating fields for settings and display due to the wide range of functions. The convenient functions are supplemented with modern communication interfaces and the logging and documentation software AtmoCONTROL.
Decision aid for products with humidity control: Climatic testings are a sensitive issue, especially with regards to temperature-humidity combinations. For you and your customer’s convenience, we provide you with a diagram, which helps in finding the appropriate appliance for their purposes.
Memmert incubators are ideal for all applications with temperatures up to +80°C, specifically for incubating living cultures at +37°C. Due to the finely-tuned control technology, critical temperature overshoots are completely ruled out, valuable loads are therefore protected. The ControlCOCKPIT is available as SingleDISPLAY and TwinDISPLAY. All models can be equipped with an adjustable air fan and TwinDISPLAY models also come with a pre-set sterilisation routine and programmable temperature ramps via AtmoCONTROL software.
Unique advantages of Memmert incubators:
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Heating concept specifically adapted for a precise and homogenous temperature control
- Air exchange rates and air flap position electronically controllable
- Almost exclusive use of high quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and software AtmoCONTROL
- Sterilisation routine can be activated over ControlCOCKPIT (TwinDISPLAY)
The new CO₂ incubator ICO takes safety to another level:
- Rounded corners in the interior and no further installations guarantee easy and thorough cleaning
- Active humidity control and the heating concept ensure short recovery times and minimise the risk of condensation
- +180°C sterilisation in a 60 minute programme
- Battery-buffered ControlCOCKPIT
- FDA compliant logging of data
- Visual and acoustic alarm and notifications to mobile phones when adjusted parameters are exceeded