Innovative electrochemistry - from the very beginning
By developing the glass electrode 75 years ago, SCHOTT laid the foundation for the success of electrochemical measurement. With high-performance pH glasses, innovative electrodes and electrochemical measuring instruments such as pH meters, conductimeters, oxygen measuring instruments, piston burettes and titrators we have since made sure that electrochemical measurement today is an indispensable, trouble-free and reliable procedure all over the world.
In 2009 SCHOTT Instruments GmbH was renamed to SI Analytics GmbH. The new name expresses the main competence, the realization of analyses. SI stands also for the companys core products: sensors and instruments. These products will continue to be developed and manufactured with the same high quality and innovation from the existing manufacturing site in Mainz.
In 2010 ITT acquired Nova Analytics Co. and integrated it as ITT Analytics into the company. ITT Corporation was a high-technology engineering and manufacturing company operating on all seven continents in three vital markets: water and fluids management, global defense and security, and motion and flow control.
Since 31st October 2011 SI Analytics is part of the Xylem Inc.group. Major product ranges :
- Range of several hundred electrodes (pH, ORP, ref., temp., cond., oxygen, ISE)
- Solutions (electrolyte, buffer, redox and calibration solutions)
- Designed to meet standard- and special applications (different sensor glasses/metals, electrolytes, connections, dimensions)
- Large selection of different sensors with ID function
- Wide range of applications in laboratory, field and industry (e.g. chemical, biological, food processes)
- Perfect galvanic shielding
- Resistant against environmental influences
- Storing of the sensor information in the sensor head
- High process security
- The digital signal transmittance eliminate interferences, calibration data are securely assigned to the correct sensor and sensor information are easily transmitted.
- Predictive maintenance
- The ageing of the sensor can be followed and the future performance predicted.
- Possible usage also under water due to hermetically sealed sensor head.
Bench Meters – Lab & ProLab series
- Precision measurement in a complete system
- Wireless sensor recognition of ID electrodes
- High-End Meters with Sensor- and User recognition (complying with 21 CFR , part 11)
Titration – Piston burettes & Automatic Titrators
- Piston burettes for high precision dosing applications
- Automatic titration more easy than pH measurement
- Water determination according to „Karl-Fischer“ (Volumetric and Coulometric)
- TitriSoft 2.7 P software – fully complying with 21 CFR, part 11
UVI Line 8100/9100 (Vis) and 9400 (UV-Vis)
- Wide performance range (measurement of absorbance and transmission, multi-wavelength, scan with online graphic, kinetics)
- Extensive evaluation functions (Storing of more than 100 own methods). Extendable via USB
Automatic Viscosity Systems AVS series:
- “Suction“ and “Pressure“ Measurement – with one device
- Space-saving & Easily Expandable – by compact, modular design
- AVSPro III: fully automatic system
Hotplates and stirrer with glass ceramic tops
- Hotplate and stirrer in one
- Infra-red radiating heater 0.8 kW, temperature
- regulation and stirrer
- All-in-one: The set temperature and the stirrer help to avoid boiling over
- Infra-red radiating heating elements
- 1.7 kW