How can you ensure proper pipetting when dealing with increasing numbers of samples? How can you achieve more efficient, accurate and rapid liquid handling? There are many challenges we all face every day in the lab during dilution and dispensing steps. In this webinar we will address these challenges and we will present some successful solutions, with the key benefits you can expect to achieve. We will also present a virtual LIVE DEMO showing how to semi-automatize liquid handling in your lab in a productive way.
Why would you need the ML600 series instrument? How can it help you with increased efficiency in your daily liquid handling activities? Discover all its advantages in the laboratory and how it could improve all your routine operations.
Webinar key topics:
- A review of dilution versus dispensing methods
- Discover the main features and components of the ML600 instrument
- Discover the advantages of the ML600 for industrial customer applications
- See a LIVE DEMO of ML600 installation and set-up followed by a potential application in the food and beverage industry
Calibration tip video: Hamilton Microlab 600 diluter and dispenser
Virtual video: Hamilton Microlab 600 diluter and dispenser
Watch a replay
Scheduling conflict? If you can't make it, just register to receive the link to the recorded session.Register to watch a replay
- White Paper: Diluting and Dispensing vs Gravimetric
- Brochure: Liquid Handling Hamilton Guide
- Catalogue: MicrolabTM 600 Series
Register now to watch the webinar