When you select a sample handling product (for example, sample vials and closures) do you stop to think about the impact that this has on your sample integrity, security or the quality of analytical results you will achieve?
This webinar will give you an overview of why glass quality is so important, especially when you want to detect small concentrations of analyte or perform structural analysis. You will learn how your choice of sample handling products, especially glassware quality, can have a significant impact on your results.
Webinar key topics:
- Understanding of the different types of glass and their properties
- Description of the adsorption risks at the glass surface
- lllustrating the importance of glass quality using studies based on serum drug analysis (e.g. Doxepin, Bromperidol, others containing trisubstituted N-atoms, tertiary amines and other tricyclic antidepressants).
- How to minimise glass influence and guarantee sample security
Watch a replay
Scheduling conflict? If you can't make it, just register to receive the link to the recorded session.Register to watch a replay
- White Paper: Vial Glass Quality
- Technical Note: Does an Autosampler Glass Vial Influence the pH of Your Valuable Sample
- Flyer: Thermo Scientific Sample Handling Premium Products
- White Paper: MS-Certified Vials
- Flyer: Fisher Scientific Analytical Chromatography Food
- Flyer: Automated MCPD and GE Ester Determination in Oils
Register now to watch the webinar