4'-Ethoxyacetophenone, 99%, Thermo Scientific Chemicals
This Thermo Scientific Chemicals brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific Chemicals.
|CAS Min %||98.5|
|CAS Max %||100.0|
|Melting Point||35.0°C to 38.0°C|
|Boiling Point||268.0°C to 269.0°C (758.0mmHg)|
|Assay Percent Range||98.5% min. (GC)|
|Synonym||4'-ethoxyacetophenone, 1-4-ethoxyphenyl ethanone, p-ethoxyacetophenone, 4-ethoxyacetophenone, 1-4-ethoxyphenyl ethan-1-one, ethanone, 1-4-ethoxyphenyl, 4'-ethoxy acetophenone, acetophenone, p-ethoxy, acetophenone, 4'-ethoxy, 4-ethoxyphenylethanone|
|Chemical Name or Material||4'-Ethoxyacetophenone|
|Show More Show Less|
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
RUO – Research Use Only