Abnova™ Fibrinogen (Human) ELISA Kit
Brand: Abnova™ KA0476.1Kit
Additional Details : Weight : 0.48600kg Transport : UN number : 1789 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
DescriptionThis assay employs a quantitative sandwich enzyme immunoassay technique that measures human FBG in less than 4 hours
|1.25 to 80ng/mL|
|Antibody coated microwells (96 wells), Human FBG Standard (400ng), Biotinylated FBG Antibody (100x): 1 vial, MIX Diluent Concentrate (10x): 30mL, Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x): 30mL x 2, Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate (SP Conjugate): 80, Chromogen Substrate (8mL), Stop Solution (12mL)|
|Fibrinogen (Human) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of human fibrinogen in urine and cell culture supernatant.|
|Fibrinogen (Human) ELISA Kit|
|Cell Culture Samples, CSF, Milk, Saliva, Urine|
|Store the kit at -20°C. The reconstituted standard, SP Conjugate and biotinylated antibody should be stored at -20°C. Others stored at 4°C. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.|
Safety and Handling
- Fibrinogen (Human) ELISA Kit
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P264-Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P404-Store in a closed container.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : proclin 300, sodiumazide, 3,3',5,5'-tetramethylbenzidine, hydrochloric acid, peroxidase stabiliser