Invitrogen™ RNase Away™ Decontamination Reagent
Ready-to-use solution for eliminating RNase and DNA contamination from labware
Brand: Invitrogen™ 10328011
Additional Details : Weight : 0.25000kg
- Ready-to-use solution for eliminating RNase and DNA contamination from labware
- Apply evenly over surface of glassware or plasticware to be treated and then rinse it away with distilled water
- Unwanted RNase and DNA contamination are eliminated
- Nonabrasive, noncarcinogenic, and nonbiologically corrosive
DNA and RNA Purification and Analysis, General RNA Purification Reagents and Accessories, One-Step RT-PCR, PCR and Real-Time PCR, RNA Extraction, RT-PCR, Real Time PCR (qPCR), Reverse Transcription, Total RNA Isolation, Total RNA from Bacterial Samples, Total RNA from Blood, Total RNA from FFPE Samples, Total RNA from Liquid Samples (e.g. Serum, Virus), Total RNA from Plant Cells, Total RNA from Yeast, Transcriptome RNA Isolation, Two-Step RT-PCR, mRNA Isolation, microRNA Isolation
Shipping Condition: Room temperature
|RNase Control Reagent|
Safety and Handling
- RNASE AWAY
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P362-Take off contaminated clothing.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.