missing translation for 'onlineSavingsMsg'
Ammonia Solution, 25%, Extra Pure, SLR, d=0.91, Fisher Chemical
Click to view available options
2.5L, Plastic Coated Glass bottle
Safety and Handling
- Ammonium hydroxide, 25-30% solution in water
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Ammonium hydroxide,Ammonia