Ammonia Solution, 35%, Certified AR for Analysis, d=0.88, Fisher Chemical™
H5NO, CAS Number-1336-21-6, aquammonia, ammonium hydroxide solution, ammonium hydroxide nh4 oh, ammonia water, aqua ammonia, ammonia, monohydrate, ammonium hydroxide, ammonia aqueous, household ammonia, ammonia, aqua, 2.5L, CHEBI:18219, Colorless, 35.05g/mol, VHUUQVKOLVNVRT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
|Packaging||HDPE plastic bottle|
- Ammonia solution 35%
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H410-Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Ammonium hydroxide,Ammonia