Ansell™ AlphaTec™ Butyl Glove 38-514
The thinnest butyl glove providing the best resistance to the most aggressive chemicals with dexterity and comfort.
Brand: Ansell™ 38514090
Additional Details : Weight : 0.08550kg
Provides the best resistance to the most aggressive chemicals without compromising dexterity or comfort. Offers superior protection against aldehydes, ketones and esters as well as concentrated mineral acids.
- 38-514 offers superior protection against aldehydes, ketones and esters as well as concentrated mineral acids
- The glove is very flexible and provides excellent dexterity
- Designed for comfort, with a natural, curved ergonomic shape and soft feel, they offer easy donning and good grip
- The absence of latex proteins means there’s no risk of latex allergies
- Rough finish on the hand section of the glove for safer handling
Meets EN 388-2422 and EN 511-231 standards.
|Chemical plants and transportation, chemical processing, handling Acids, Alkalies, Salts and Ketones, handling specialty chemicals, Hazmat work|
|Highly chemical resistant|
|ANSI 3, EN 388-1000X, EN 374-1/Type A, CE marked|