Ansell™ PVA™ 15-554 Series Red Polyvinyl Alcohol Immersion Gloves
Suitable for handling strong organic solvents. Comfortable anatomical glove with pre-curved fingers and winged thumb. Soft two-piece knitted liner cushions the hand and absorbs perspiration.
Brand: Ansell™ 15554090
Additional Details : Weight : 0.12060kg
For working with epoxies and prepreg, handling strong organic solvents and virtually all electronic applications.
- Coated with polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) to resist aromatics, aliphatics and chlorinated solvents that quickly deteriorate rubber, neoprene and PVC gloves
- Limited absorption and extraction characteristics of PVA also eliminate swelling and shrinking
- PVA gloves weigh only half as much as neoprene-coated gauntlets
- Interlock knit lining provides greater flexibility
- Curved, preflexed fingers and wing thumb provide natural fit
|Handling Ketones, handling specialty chemicals, handling strong organic Solvents, hazmat work, working with epoxies and pre-preg|