anti-Mouse IgG, peroxidase-linked species-specific F(ab')2 fragment (from sheep) Secondary Antibody, GE Healthcare
Use for protein blotting, ELISA and immunocytochemistry applications. Anti-Mouse IgG, peroxidase-linked species-specific F(ab')2 fragment (from sheep) Secondary Antibody, GE Healthcare, is a secondary antibody hosted in sheep.
Brand: GE Healthcare Lifescience NA9310-1ML
Additional Details : CAS Number : 55965-84-9 Weight : 0.50000kg
Host Species: Sheep
Species Reactivity: Ms
Protein Blotting, ELISA, Immunocytochemistry
Safety and Handling
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : reaction mass of: 5-chloro2-methyl-4-isothiazolin3-one [EC no. 247-500-7] and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol