BD Difco™ Dehydrated Culture Media: Membrane Fecal Coliform (mFC) Agar
For detection and enumeration of fecal coliforms by the membrane filter technique at elevated temperatures
Brand: BD 267720
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
- Use with Rosolic Acid
- Formulation: Tryptose 10g/L, Proteose Peptone No. 3 5g/L, Yeast extract 3g/L, Lactose 12.5g/L, Bile Salts No. 3 1.5g/L, Sodium Chloride 5g/L, Agar 15g/L, Aniline blue 0.1g/L
AOAC, CCAM, EPA, SMWW
|Tryptose 10g/L, Proteose Peptone No. 3 5g/L, Yeast extract 3g/L, Lactose 12.5g/L, Bile Salts No. 3 1.5g/L, Sodium Chloride 5g/L, Agar 15g/L, Aniline blue 0.1g/L|
|Membrane Fecal Coliform Agar|
|AOAC, CCAM, EPA, SMWW|
|For Rosolic Acid in cultivating and enumerating fecal Coliforms by the membrane filter technique at elevated temperatures|
Safety and Handling
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : bile salts No. 3