Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Secador™ Techni-Dome™ Vacuum Desiccator
Provides a roomy interior for large, moisture sensitive materials as well as portability and ease of use. Bel Art™ SP Scienceware™ Secador™ Techni-Dome™ Vacuum Desiccator tapered stopcock has an easy turning PTFE valve which allows for the gentle entrance of air and minimal disturbance to the inside chamber and its contents.
Brand: Bel-Art™ F42029-0000
Additional Details : Weight : 6.48000kg
- Use to degas liquids, porous solids, or silicon molds to eliminate air bubbles.
- Spacious 65 liter (4000 cu. in.) internal volume can hold items up to 45cm (18”) tall or wide, including racks, trays and instruments.
- Holds a full vacuum (29” Hg) at room temperature for 24 hours.
- Laboratory grade polycarbonate provides a clear, unobstructed view of contents; resistant to most common chemicals and thermal stress.
- Side handles provide easy portability and can be used to affix a lock or tamper-evident seals.
- Gas ports can be closed to use desiccator with standard desiccant cartridges, F420450250, F420450200, F420480100.
- Includes two removable polypropylene shelves; 36.5cm(14.5”) and 22.5cm (9”)
|1 gas port, 2 removable polypropylene shelves (14.5 in. and 9 in.), polypropylene stopcock with PTFE plug and red handle|