Berkshire™ BCR™ Cleanroom Bond Paper
Excellent choice for use in copiers and laser printers. ISO Class 3 to 7 (Cleanroom Class 1 to 10,000). Blue Bond is not recommended for autoclaving.
|Width (English) Page||8.5 in.|
|Length (English) Page||11 in.|
Economical, lightweight multi-purpose bond paper available in white and blue 8.5× 11 in. (22 × 28cm) sheets.
Designed for cleanroom environments, BCR (registered trademark) bond is made with the purest quality cellulose from specially selected forests and is specially coated to minimize particle and fiber release.
- Use these ultraclean, heat-resistant pages in any class of cleanroom for photocopying or offset printing, or as lot tracer sheets, batch records, or standard pages in cleanroom manuals
- Compatible with all standard photocopiers and laser printers without jamming
- Fine cut edges reduce particle contamination
- Low static charge prevents pages from sticking together
- Double-wrapped to ensure optimum cleanliness
500 sheets per pack. Paper weight, 18 lb. (68g/m2).