Berkshire™ Gamma Wipe™ 120 Cleanroom Wipers
For use in ISO Class 4 (Class 10) applications. Provides high level of cleanliness, abrasion resistance and chemical compatibility required for cleaning critical sterile processing environments.
Brand: Berkshire™ GW120ST15
Additional Details : Weight : 5.00000kg
Includes: Certificate of sterility.
For use in ISO Class 4 (Class 10) applications
- Made from continuous filament, double-knitted no-run polyester
- Excellent wet strength to support general cleaning of core or filling room
- Work well with sanitizers and disinfectants, such as bleaches, phenols, and quaternary ammonium compounds
- Extremely absorbent for spill pick up in parenteral drug manufacturing
- Ideal for aseptic environments and support areas where microbial exclusion is demanded
- Laundered in ISO Class 4 (Class 10) cleanroom prior to sterilization to ensure low particle generation
- Header bag with package integrity testing and lot number embossed on each pack
Basis weight: 151g/m2.
Gamma irradiated and validated sterile to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10 -6 in accordance with ANSI/AAMI/ISO American National Standards and European Standards EN1174 and EN552.
|High Sorption Cleanroom Wipe|
|Common cleaning and disinfecting solutions|
|For use in ISO Class 4 and higher sterile environments where microbial exclusion is demanded, excellent for cleaning medical devices|
|Continuous-filament Polyester Knit Fabric|
|RoHS 2002/05, REACH|
|12 x 12 in. (30.48 x 30.48 cm)|
|For cleaning sterile laminar air flow units, barrier isolators and bio-containment units|