Saint-Gobain Bev-A-Line IV Tubing
Polyethylene liner with ethyl vinyl acetate shell. Saint Gobain Performance Plastics™ Bev-A-Line IV Tubing contains no plasticizers and is safe for food, beverage, drug, lab, and general use yet much more affordable than PTFE tubing. Safe for most alcohols; avoid use with strong solvents.
Brand: Saint-Gobain 06490-20
Additional Details : Weight : 2.90000kg
- Safe for food, beverage, drug, lab, and general use
- More affordable than PTFE tubing
- Safe for most alcohols
- Polyethylene liner with ethyl vinyl acetate shell
- Contains no plasticizers
- Nontoxic and nonhemolytic
- Temperature range: –30 to 160°F (–51 to 71°C)
- Sterilize: With ethylene oxide or dry heat
- Certification: Resin is FDA-compliant (liner: 21 CFR 177.1520; shell 21 CFR 177.1350). Meets USP Class VI, USDA, and National Formulary requirements.
|FDA, Resin is FDA-compliant (liner: 21 CFR 177.1520; shell 21 CFR 177.1350), USP Class VI, USDA, National Formulary requirements|
|Safe for food, beverage, drug, lab, and general use|