Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Square BioAssay Dishes
Screen large numbers of colonies for cloning experiments, culturing bacteria, fungi and agar diffusion assays using Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Squre BioAssay dishes.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 166508
Additional Details : Weight : 4.79700kg
Available in cell culture-treated and non-treated surfaces, the versatile Thermo Scientific™ Nunc™ Square BioAssay dishes are useful for screening large numbers of colonies, culturing bacteria and fungi, or providing a contained environment for other culture vessels.
- Use as a moisture chamber for incubation on Nunc MicroWell™ Plates
- Lined with filter paper it is ideal as an incubation chamber for in situ hybridization
- Optically clear and compatible with automated robotic instrumentation
- Ideal for screening libraries or isolating clones
- Useful for screening large numbers of colonies in cloning experiments
- Can be used for culturing of bacteria and fungi as well as a moisture chamber for incubation of Nunc MicroWell Plates
- Suitable in agar diffusion assay
- Lined with wet filter paper, it is also useful as an incubation chamber for in situ hybridization
- Large growth area
- Designed for genomic screen and colony picking
|Standard Height, Nunclon Delta Treated Square BioAssay Dish|
|500 sq. cm|
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.