Ansell™ BioClean™ Safestep ESD Cleanroom Overshoes BESD
Ansell™ BioClean™ Safestep ESD Cleanroom Overshoes BESD ensure high durability, slip-resistance, and excellent dissipative properties.
Brand: Ansell™ BESD016W
Additional Details : Weight : 5.10000kg
- Non-marking conductive tape provides excellent dissipative properties
- Elastomer coated for durability
- Low levels of particle shedding
- 100 pieces per sealed inner PE bag; one inner bag per outer PE bag; four outer bags per lined carton (400 pieces)
- When donning BESD overshoes ensure that the loose black tape is located at the back/heel of the foot and is tucked securely inside the users sock making sure the tape is in direct contact with the skin
|170 mm (±5 mm)|
|Shoe: Spun bonded polypropylene with proprietary elastomer coating; Tape: Polyester filament yarn (96%) with conductive nylon carbon filament yarn (4%)|
|Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2015; Processed in an NEBB certified ISO Class 5 cleanroom environment|
|Shoe: Elastomer impregnated polypropylene. Tape: Polyester filament yarn (96%) with conductive nylon carbon filament yarn (4%)|
|406 mm (±5 mm)|
Five (5) years from date of manufacture. Store in a dry, cool place (≤40°C) away from direct sunlight and fluorescent light.