Masterflex™ BioPharm Platinum-Cured Silicone I/P™ Spooled Pump Tubing
Smooth inner surface designed to reduce risk of particle entrapment and contamination
Brand: Masterflex™ 96423-26
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
- Genuine Masterflex™ tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance/pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy, and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory Approvals to match your unique application
- Choose our BioPharm Silicone platinum-cured tubing for purity, very low extractables, and an ultra-smooth inner surface.
- Ideal for pharmaceutical and biotechnological applications, this tubing complies with USP class VI and 3A sanitary standards.
- The ultra-smooth inner surface minimizes particle entrapment and microscopic build-up during fluid transfer.
- Tubing can be sterilized by autoclave, gamma radiation, or ethylene oxide.
- Spools contain continuous pump tubing, allowing you to cut the exact length needed and eliminating waste.
|660 mm Hg|
|Autoclave, Ethylene Oxide, Gamma Irradiation|
|BioPharm (Platinum-Cured Silicone)|
|Lab, Biotechnology, & Pharmaceutical Applications|