BRAND™ BIO-CERT™ Pipet Tips, 5 to 300uL
Manufactured from high purity, oleamide- and diHEMDA-free polypropylene. BIO-CERT™ Pipet Tips, 5 to 300μL are sterile and free of biological contaminants, DNA-, RNase-, ATP- and endotoxin-free. Thin-walled for high translucency.
Brand: BRAND™ 732330
Additional Details : Weight : 1.20000kg
Used for virtually all pipets with yellow color code.
- High purity polypropylene is oleamide- and diHEMDA-free
- Independently certified sterile and free of biological contaminants
- For reverse pipetting, plate washing and working with multichannel pipets
- Thin-walled for high translucency, easy ejection, and low waste
- Graduations marked at 50, 100 and 300μL provide quick volume assessm
- Available in either standard or ultra low retention types
- Available in convenient rack-and-stack formats
- Racked tips are colorless and placed into green-colored tip tray
Ultra low retention tips
- Produced through special, patented physicochemical process
- Homogeneous, defect-free surface for low surface tension and low sample retention
- Reduce sample loss and provide substantially higher reproducibility when working with critical media
- For biological samples that contain proteins, nucleic acids, detergents or other difficult liquids that can lead to sample loss
- High chemical resistance.
- Tips can be autoclaved at 121°C (2 bar) without damaging low retention properties.
|5 to 300 μL|
|For reverse pipetting, plate washing and working with multichannel pipettes, high translucency, easy ejection and low waste|
|50, 100, 300μL|
|DNase, RNase, ATP, and Endotoxin Free|