BRAND™ Pipet Tips, 0.5 to 20uL
Manufactured from high-purity, oleamide and diHEMDA-free polypropylene. Pipet Tips, 0.5 to 20μL allow pipetting in microtubes and microplates without touching the walls. Gradations marked at 2µL and 10µL provide quick volume assessment.
Brand: BRAND™ 732244
Additional Details : Weight : 0.54000kg
- Nonsterile , high-purity polypropylene is free from oleamide and diHEMDA.
- Gradations marked at 2µL and 10µL provide quick volume assessment.
- Slender design allows pipetting in microtubes and microplates without touching the walls.
- Available in either standard or ultra low retention types.
- Available either in bulk packages or in convenient rack-and-stack formats.
Ultra low retention tips
- Produced through special, patented physicochemical process.
- Homogeneous, defect-free surface thus produced has low surface tension.
- Reduce sample loss and provide substantially higher reproducibility when working with critical media.
- For biological samples that contain detergents such as Triton™ X-100, SDS, Tween, etc.
- High chemical resistance.
- Tips can be autoclaved at 121°C (2 bar) without damaging material properties.
|DNase, RNase, ATP, and Endotoxin Free|
|TipStack, 2 x 5 refills, 96 each|
|0.5 to 20μL|