Abnova™ CCND2 (Texas Red/FITC) Split FISH Probe
Labeled FISH probes for identification of gene split using Fluoresecent In Situ Hybridization Technique.
Brand: Abnova™ FS0036.100uL
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02000kg
FISH is a technique used to identify and localize the presence or absence of specific DNA sequences on cells and tissues. Abnova has developed a range of FISH probes for the detection of gene amplification, loss, and translocation. Each FISH probe has a pair of locus-specific, fluorophore-labeled probes originated from a bacterial chromosome (BAC) library.
- Dual colored probes for fast, sensitive, and specific detection
- Work on metaphase spread, paraffin embedded, and frozen tissue
- Identify gene amplification, loss, and translocation
- High signal to noise ratio
- Low cross reactivity
|Labeled FISH probes for identification of gene split using Fluoresecent In Situ Hybridization Technique.|
|DAPI Counterstain (1500 ng/mL ) 250 uL|
|Texas Red, FITC|
|Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization (Cell)|
|CCND2 Split FISH Probe|
Safety and Handling
- 100UL CCND2 Split FISH Probe
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P264-Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P404-Store in a closed container.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sodium phosphate monobasic, potassium phosphate dibasic