Invitrogen™ Cell Sorting Set-up Beads (for blue lasers)
Approximate the size, emission wavelength, and intensity of many biological samples, and so can be used to calibrate a flow cytometer’s cell sorting system, including laser source, optics, and stream flow.
Brand: Invitrogen™ C16508
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Reliable standards for flow cytometry sorter instrument setup and calibration.
- Optimized for checking cell sorter settings such as drop delay and efficiency (cell loss during sorting).
- Available for use with UV, blue, green/yellow, and red lasers.
- For blue lasers
- Fluorescent-dye infused microspheres that are excitable at 488 nm with emission in the range of 515–660 nm.
- Consistency in production, creating ideal reference standards
- Confidence through reliable, optimal instrument performance
- Compatibility—use with any instrument
- Stained internally rather than on the surface.
- Supplied as suspensions packaged in dropper vials for convenient dispensation and are available in a choice of four colors (UV, blue, green/yellow, red) to match your laser.
- Selected to provide emission peaks coincident with cells labeled with commonly used fluorescent dyes.
|Contains 2 vials Cell Sorting Set-up Beads (1.5 mL per vial). Store in refrigerator (2–8°C) and protect from light.|