Cerium Standard For ICP, 10,000μg/mL in 5% HNO3, SPEX CertiPrep™
NIST Traceable Certificate of Analysis accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC Guide 34, Safety Data Sheet
Inorganic Standard manufactured for AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation
Accredited by A2LA for ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC Guide 34 and certified by UL-DQS to ISO 9001
|Packaging||Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
|Certificate of Analysis||Assurance Certificate of Analysis reports up to 39 elements at ppb levels.|
|Solvent or Matrix||5% HNO3|
|For Use With (Equipment)||AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation|
|Concentration or Composition Notes||Up to 68 elements are scanned with found values for ICP and ICP-MS standards. The found value of the trace metallic impurities is reported on the Certificate of Analysis.|
|Chemical Name or Material||Cerium Standard|
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : nitric acid, cerium(III) carbonate hydrate
Product intended for laboratory use only