Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Hot Plate Stirrer, Ambient to 450°C, Ceramic
Stirring Range: 100 to 1500 rpm; Shape: Square; Size: 160 x 160 mm
Brand: Nickel Electro™ CH-1E
Additional Details : Weight : 3.50000kg
- Easy clean ceramic top and chemical resistant
- Rapid warm up times
- Over temperature protection
- Smooth start stirring up
- Maximum stirring volume 15 litres
- Economically priced, robust design
- Spill proof design, IP32
- Fixings for retort rod/scaffolding
- 2 PTFE coated stirring bars are supplied
- Hot warning indicator will flash when hob temperature is above 50°C, even when hob is turned off
- The hotplate must not be used to heat materials or containers which have high reflective or insulating properties.
- Sand baths and silver foil must not be used.
- If heat is not allowed to escape from the heated surface over heating will cause failure.
|(2) PTFE-Coated Stirring Bars|
|230V, 50Hz, 500w|
|160 x 160 mm|
|Ambient to 450°C|
|100 to 1500 rpm|
|Easy clean ceramic top and chemical resistant, Rapid warm up times|
|Hot Plate Stirrer, Stirrer|