Cobalt Standard For ICP, 1000μg/mL in 2% HCl, SPEX CertiPrep™
ISO/IEC Guide 34 Certified, NIST-Traceable Certified Reference Material
Brand: SPEX Certiprep PLCO1-2X
Additional Details : Weight : 0.59000kg Transport : UN number : 1789 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
|Packaging||Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
Inorganic Standard manufactured for AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation
Accredited by A2LA for ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC Guide 34 and certified by UL-DQS to ISO 9001
|Assurance Certificate of Analysis reports up to 30 elements at ppb levels.|
|Up to 68 elements are scanned with found values for ICP and ICP-MS standards. The found value of the trace metallic impurities is reported on the Certificate of Analysis.|
|Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
|AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation|
Safety and Handling
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P284-¢In case of inadequate ventilation! wear respiratory protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : hydrochloric acid, cobalt
Product intended for laboratory use only