Bollé Safety Cobra Kit Safety Goggles
The highly versatile COBRA KIT is suitable for all strengths of light and any conditions, thanks to its set of interchangeable lenses and its temple/strap conversion kit.
Brand: Bollé Safety KITCOBRA
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Suitable for all strengths of light and any conditions, thanks to its set of interchangeable lenses and its temple/strap conversion kit.
- 3 spare lenses: clear, smoke, ESP.
- Adjustable strap and straight pivoting temples.
- Temple/strap conversion kit
- EN 166: Guaranteed minimum resistance of the protective eyewear against everyday risks including dropping the protective eyewear onto the ground, ageing by light exposure, exposure to heat or corrosion etc.
- EN 170, Risks relating to radiation - UV protection: The protection filters ultraviolet radiation. This type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, actinic or germicides. Levels of application: 2-1.2, 2C-1.2 Lens color: Clear, blue, yellow or green. Adding the code 'C' indicates good color recognition by the holder.
- EN 172, Solar radiation risks: Filter protection for industrial solar radiation. Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% from ultra-violet solar radiation. Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP or CSP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Contrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoke) Lens color: depends on the lens technology.
- Mechanical risk B - Medium energy impact: Medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s
- Mechanical risk F - Low energy impact: Low energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 45 m/s.
- Mechanical risk T- High speed particles at extreme temperatures: The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorizes use for high-speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Chemical risk 3: Chemical protection against liquid droplets or splashes. Goggles, adapted spectacles with strap or face shield mandatory.
- ESP coating: Reduces dazzle and harmful affects of blue light.
- Optical class: Class 1, continuous work, worn permanently.
- CE, European standard: Frame marked to indicate meeting CE standard.
|EN166, EN170/2C-1.2, EN172/5-1.4, 5-3.1, Mechanical risk B/F/T, Chemical risk 3, Optical class 1, CE|
|Indoor/outdoor, protection, continuous wear|
|EN170/2C-1.2, EN172/5-1.4, 5-3.1|
|Smoke, Clear, Gray|
|Anti-fog, Scratch-resistant, Anti-blue light|