Cole-Parmer™ CPC™ Sanitary Connector, PE Sleeve, Single-Cycle
Designed for media manufacturing, cell harvesting, bio-reactor feeding, pilot plant facilities, pharmaceutical production and any application using flexible bio-bag
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 31604-10
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Disposable single cycle sleeve.
- Save time and money on cleaning.
- Eliminates dead legs where bacteria can grow.
- Connects to most bio-bag connections.
- Steam-through connections will transform your steam-in place (SIP) process by making the connections cleaner, faster and easier.
- Innovative product design allows for a one-step process for sterilization and media transfer while eliminating dead spots, reducing the number of connections and eliminating the need for a laminar flow hood.
- The terminations on the fittings are set to industry standards for bio-reactors and popular sizes of flexible tubing, speeding the adaptation to existing systems and processes.
- Tear-away sleeve protects the fitting from actuation prior to complete sterilization.
- The polysulfone body and silicone membrane materials meet requirements of USP Class VI, and physicochemical tests.
|Sanitary x Barb|
|Sanitary Connector, PE Sleeve, Single Cycle x Barb Connector, 1/2 in.|
|Gamma or steam-in-place (SIP)|