Dimethylamine, 2M solution in THF, AcroSeal™, Thermo Scientific Chemicals
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros 388388000
Additional Details : CAS Number : 124-40-3 Weight : 0.73000kg Transport : UN number : 2924 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
This Thermo Scientific Chemicals brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific Chemicals.
|About 2M, exact strength on the certificate of analysis|
|AcroSeal™ Glass Bottle|
|2M solution in THF|
|dimethylamine solution, rcra waste number u092, dimethylamine anhydrous, dimethyl-amine, dimethyl amine, dimethylamin, methanamine, n-methyl, n,n-dimethylamine, dimethylamine|
|Solubility in water: soluble. Other solubilities: soluble in most organic solvents|
Safety and Handling
- Dimethylamine, 2M solution in THF
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- EUH019-May form explosive peroxides.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
RUO – Research Use Only