DMF, Dimethylformamide, GC Headspace Grade, Thermo Scientific™
DMF processed to high purity for accurate and repeatable determination of trace levels of residual solvents.
Brand: Thermo Scientific Acros D133-1
Additional Details : CAS Number : 68-12-2 Weight : 0.94500kg Transport : UN number : 2265 Chem class : 3 Pack group : III
- Every lot is tested to ensure interference free baselines for interference free determination of Class 1, 2, and 3 residual solvents
- 1 ppm max. of Class 1 Solvents, 10 ppm max. of Class 2 solvents, and 50 ppm max of Class 3 residual solvents
- This product is UV Absorbance Tested to ensure low organic contamination
- Processed for low water content to facilitate the extraction of organic volatile impurities, or VOC
|1.0 ppm Maximum (GC-HS Class 1), 10 ppm Maximum (GC-HS Class 2), 50 ppm Maximum (GC-HS Class 3)|
|Room temperature, packaged under inert atmosphere.|
|0.300 AU Maximum (275nm), 0.050 AU Maximum (300nm), 0.005 AU Maximum (350nm), 0.005 AU Maximum (400nm)|
|dimethylformamide, dimethyl formamide, n,n-dimethylmethanamide, n-formyldimethylamine, formamide, n,n-dimethyl, dmf, dimethylformamid, dimetilformamide, dwumetyloformamid, dmfa|
|5 ppm Maximum|
|Past Test (Headspace Suitability (for VOC))|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H360D-May damage the unborn child.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/and soap.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P242-Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash face, hands and anyexposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use CO2, dry chemical, or foam to extinguish.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : dimethylformamide