DuPont™ Tyvek™ Hooded Coverall 800 J, Model TJ 198 Ta
Achieve an effective barrier against low-concentrated water-based inorganic chemicals and small-sized hazardous particulates, as well as oil repellency using Tyvek™ Impervious Technology. DuPont™ Tyvek™ Hooded Coverall 800 J, Model TJ 198 Ta provides an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort.
Brand: DuPont™ D15172668
Additional Details : Weight : 25.46000kg
- Robust yet lightweight (<300g)
- Self-adhesive zipper flap
- Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to mask
- Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic
- Thumb loops to prevent sleeves from riding up
- Available in white, sizes S to XXXL
|Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 3-B, 4-B, 5-B and 6-B, EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination), Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on inside|
|116 to 124cm|
|Very humid applications requiring chemical, liquid protection and/or oil repellency|
|Self-adhesive zipper and chin flap|
|Elasticated, glued in|
The user should make the risk assessment to determine the protection required.