DWK Life Sciences Funnel with Scale for DURAN™ Filtering Apparatus, Funnel Only
The filter unit can be used with an appropriate filter for particle analysis or clear and sterile filtration. Filtration support by vacuum is possible.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 247223602
Additional Details : Weight : 0.21000kg
One of the most important separation methods in the laboratory environment is filtration, which is used to separate or clean different media. For this working method, filters are required which are selected according to the application with regard to size and porosity. Buechner funnels are cylinders with an integrated large-pored sieve plate. Without additional filter paper, only coarse filtration is possible. Buechner funnels can also be used in vacuum filtration. The applied vacuum accelerates the filtration.
- Virtually universal applications, as the medium only comes into contact with glass and PTFE
- The scaled funnel simplifies dosing and analysis (graduated filter head)
- In addition to the slotted filter plate, porous glass plates with various porosities can also be used thanks to the PTFE plate holder
- Easy and quick cleaning from both sides thanks to exchangeable filter plates and PTFE adapters
- The tried-and-tested DURAN™ filtering flask and PTFE hose connection (suitable for tubes with ID 8 mm) enable safe working in the laboratory
- The replaceable plates and the PTFE adapter in conjunction with the clamp enable rapid changing of porosities or replacement of filters
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- Fired-on, highly durable white print
|Funnel with 250 mL scale|
|Threads, size GL 14|
|Filtration; Residue Analysis; Purification of Aqueous and Organic Solutions; Particulate Contamination Analysis; Testing for Bacterial Contamination|