DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Mixing Cylinder, with Hexagonal Base, Class B
DURAN™ Mixing cylinders are for diluting solutions and mixing several components in a given quantity ratio.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 216184409
Additional Details : Weight : 0.77000kg
DURAN™ Mixing cylinders are for diluting solutions and mixing several components in a given quantity ratio. The mixing cylinders of Class B have a line graduation and a white scale. Volume content tolerances for measuring and mixing cylinders conform to DIN and ISO accuracy limits.
- Calibration is based on the poured in volume (In) at a + 20°C reference temperature
- Large hexagonal base equipped with three knobs which increase its stability and prevent the cylinder from rolling
- A uniform wall thickness over the entire measuring range prevents wedge errors
- Supplied with octagonal polyethylene stopper
- Tight closure due to standard ground joint
- Fired-on, highly durable white print
- Easy-to-read scale with graduation marks to estimate the content
- The volume content tolerances conform to accuracy Class B
|± 5 mL|
|Measuring Liquid Amounts; Diluting Solutions; Mixing Several Components; Volumetric Measurement|
|Boro 3.3, Polyethylene|