DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Torque Wrench Socket
Applying the correct closure torque to DURAN™ caps is critical to achieving an effective seal. Therefore a range of eight specifically designed splined sockets that fit most of the DURAN™ GL-threaded plastic closures have been developed.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 292332828
1013.70 SEK valid until 2022-10-02
Use promo code "18216" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.05670kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
Torque is the rotational force applied during application or removal of a closure from a bottle. The correct application torque for a bottle cap is very important as it affects the sealing integrity. Over-tightening may cause some parts of the cap to be under more pressure than others, which could result in an improper seal. Alternatively, the container may leak or the closure could easily unscrew if too little torque is used. When the correct torque is applied, it will provide sealing integrity under the specified temperature, humidity, and loading conditions.
- Enables accurate closure of DURAN™ GL 25, 32 and 45 caps to the recommended torques
- Cap thread size and type is permanently engraved into the top surface
- Suitable for cleanroom use
- Engraved lot-specific code for certification
- Socket hole fits industry standard 1/4 inch wrench drive size
- Machined from a high strength Aluminum alloy EN AW-7075
- Made in Germany components
|GL 45 PREMIUM Cap|
|Closing the GL threaded caps of DURAN™ glass bottles to the correct torque; Easier opening or closing of laboratory glass bottles using a wrench|
|8 mm, 15 mm; Overall: 23 mm|