DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Volumetric Flask, Class A, individual certificate
DURAN™ volumetric flasks are used for the accurate measurement of specific quantities of liquids. They are volumetric analysis aids in quantitative laboratory work. These volumetric flasks are certified item by item and are marked with an individual number.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 246791259
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04000kg
Volumetric flasks are available in two different accuracy Classes: Class A and Class B. The two Classes differ in the accuracy of measurement with Class A being the highest accuracy, and Class B is approximately half that of Class A. The volumetric flasks with accuracy Class A have a blue print for clear glass products and a white print for amber versions. Volumetric flasks which are numbered individually, are supplied with an individual certificate. The individual number is permanently laser-etched onto the base of the volumetric flask and is entered on the corresponding certificate. The volume measured for the corresponding volumetric flask, the measurement uncertainty and the day of issue are documented on this certificate. The individual number is a consecutive number and comprises three letters and a four digit number, for example: AAA-0001.
- Calibration based on the poured in volume (In) at a + 20°C reference temperature
- Outstanding precision during volumetric measurement and high-quality process stability
- Thanks to the exact processing and precisely calibrated scales, they permit the highly accurate determination and measurements of volume
- Supplied with ergonomic polyethylene stopper for easy and safe tightening or removal
- The volume content tolerances conform to accuracy Class A
- Fired-on, highly durable blue print
- With printed ring mark for better visibility
- Influence of undesirable factors is kept to an absolute minimum
|Boro 3.3, Polyethylene|
|Preparation and Storage of Standard Solutions; Measuring Liquid Amounts; Diluting Solutions; Mixing Several Components; Measurement Analysis; Volumetric Measurement|
|± 0.04 mL|