DWK Life Sciences DURAN™ Volumetric Flask, Class B, with scratched graduation mark and ergonomic polyethylene stopper, white print
DURAN™ volumetric flasks are used for the accurate measurement of specific quantities of liquids. They are volumetric analysis aids in quantitative laboratory work.
Brand: DWK Life Sciences 246701756
Additional Details : Weight : 0.07000kg
Volumetric flasks are available in two different accuracy Classes: Class A and Class B. The two Classes differ in the accuracy of measurement with Class A being the highest accuracy, and Class B is approximately half that of Class A. The volumetric flasks with accuracy Class A have a blue print for clear glass products and a white print for amber versions. The accuracy Class B products have a white print. For these products only a general glass specification is available.
- Calibration based on the poured in volume (In) at a + 20°C reference temperature
- Outstanding precision during volumetric measurement and high-quality process stability
- Thanks to the exact processing and precisely calibrated scales, they permit the highly accurate determination and measurements of volume
- Supplied with ergonomic polyethylene stopper for easy and safe tightening or removal
- The volume content tolerances conform to accuracy Class B
- Fired-on, highly durable white print
- With printed ring mark for better visibility
- Influence of undesirable factors is kept to an absolute minimum
|Boro 3.3, Polyethylene|
|Preparation and Storage of Standard Solutions; Measuring Liquid Amounts; Diluting Solutions; Mixing Several Components; Measurement Analysis; Volumetric Measurement|
|± 0.12 mL|