Cole-Parmer™ Dye Concentrate
Determine water flow in closed circuits or open channels with these dyes. Dye Concentrate diffuses rapidly in water, producing a vivid, easy-to-see color. Excellent for identifying diffusion and dispersion patterns, flow rates, discharge locations, seepage areas, sea marking and more.
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ 00298-18
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
- Fluorescent yellow/green dye (fluorescein) works best in silt-filled waters.
- Use an ultraviolet lamp (order separately below) to trace fluorescent red or yellow/green dyes where normal visual detection is difficult
- Won’t harm the environment—nontoxic and biodegradable
- Easy-to-use color in rapidly diffusing dye identifies dispersion patterns, flow rates, seepage and more Noncarcinogenic fluorescent red dye is ideal for yellowed or heavily algaed water
- Brighten murky ponds with blue dye
- Minimum detectable concentration is 1 ppm
|5.1 to 5.3|