Ethyl Acetate, for HPLC, Fisher Chemical™
C4H8O2, CAS Number-141-78-6, 2.5L, 75 deg.C, CHEBI:27750, Colorless, 88.11g/mol, XEKOWRVHYACXOJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N, ethyl acetate, -83.5 deg.C, 9171, 88.106, Amber glass bottle, Liquid, 8857, CCOC(-O)C, 3.04, 103mbar at 20 deg.C, 0.45cp at 20 deg.C
- Ethyl acetate
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- EUH066-Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.