Gibco™ Fetal Bovine Serum, certified, United States
Secure sera for cell culture with least viral risk sera from BSE-free regions
Brand: Gibco™ A3160402
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04540kg
DescriptionSera category: Performance Plus
Origin: United States
Endotoxin level: ≤5EU/mL
Hemoglobin level: ≤10mg/dL
Aliquot-free 50mL bottle
The Gibco™ One Shot™ 50mL bottle is designed to eliminate the need to aliquot, and the risk of contamination and variability that comes with it, improving your chances for consistent results.
- Wide mouth, chamfered edge, and curved shape for easy pouring and pipetting
- Engineered to freeze/thaw without splitting or breaking
- Fits in test tube racks and frees up freezer space
- No labeling mishaps with our easy-to-read package label containing all of the information you need
- 33% less waste generated than aliquoting from 500mL bottles
All products may not be available in all regions due to importation regulations. Contact your local sales representative regarding product availability in your country.
For Research Use or Further Manufacturing Use only. Serum and blood proteins are not for direct administration into humans or animals.
|Storage conditions: ≤-10°C
Shipping conditions: Frozen
|Fetal Bovine Serum, certified, One Shot™ format, United States|
|10 x 50mL|
For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.