Contec™ Filtered Alcohols: 70% IPA or Denatured Ethanol Blended with Purified Water
Ensures alcohol, container, packaging are cleanroom free from contamination and particulates.
Brand: Contec™ FBT170DE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64-17-5 Weight : 6.00000kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
- Ensures the alcohol, container and packaging are free from contamination and particulates
- Completely residue free
- Prevents bottle contents from becoming contaminated during use
- No need to discard unused product during shelf life
- Bottles can be completely emptied eliminating wastage
- Large droplet size reduces the risk of inhalation and provides good surface coverage
- Each bag is easy to open even when wearing gloves
- Facilitates transfer disinfection into cleanroom
- 0.2 micron filtered, filled, bagged in Grade C (ISO Class7) cleanroom
- Endotoxin level: 0.25EU /mL
- No denaturants other than IPA
- Suitable for use in product contact areas
- Completely residue free
- Prevents bottle contents from becoming contaminated
- Facilitates transfer disinfection into high grade areas
- Double bagged in polyethylene linear tear bag
|70% Denatured Ethanol|
|6 x 1L|
Safety and Handling
- CONTEC DENATURED ETHANOL 1L AND 5L
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use dry chemical/carbondioxide to extinguish.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P411-Store at temperatures not exceeding 40 °C°C/°F.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol, propanol