Thermo Scientific™ Filters and Accessories for Thermo Scientific Fluoroskan™, Fluoroskan™ FL and Luminoskan™ Microplate Readers
Fluoroskan™ Fluoroskan™FL and Luminoskan™ microplate fluorometers and luminometers can be equipped with wide rage of accessories and additional exitation and emission filters to expand the instrument functionality and application flexibility.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 1424852
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
For running fluorometric or luminometric assays, the Fluoroskan, Fluoroskan FL, and Luminoskan microplate readers offer reliability and optical technology that has already been proven in thousands of laboratories all over the world. Extensive choice of filters for optimal wavelength selection for assays increases the application flexibility. Additionally, the Thermo Scientific™ SkanIt™ Software increases efficiency in your lab.
- Filters play an essential role in fluorometric measurements. When ordering special filters, the better information you provide, the better the measurement results will be.
- If you need advice on which filters to order, contact your local Thermo Fisher Scientific representative with the following details:
- Name of the application
- Excitation and emission spectra
- Peak or center wavelengths of the excitation and emission spectra
- Fluorometric filters can also be used for luminometry depending on the application. For luminometric applications requiring filters, contact technical support for instructions.
- For further information, please read the following flyer Recommended filter pairs for various fluorescent dyes for Fluoroskan and Fluoroskan FL Microplate Fluorometers
|Fluoroskan™, Fluoroskan™ FL|
|Fluorometric excitation and emission filter 485 nm HBW 16 nm|