Fisherbrand™ Long-Stem Digital Thermometer
Durable and safe, containing no mercury or alcohol. Fisherbrand Long-Stem Digital Thermometers are rugged and versatile digital thermometers to read soil, or stir and measure the temperature of solutions. Can also be used with incubators.
295.12 SEK valid until 2019-02-28
Use promo code "13474" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.04888kg
- Accuracy: ±1°C
- Large, bright 0.2 in. (6mm) display
- Reads melting/freezing point temperatures, heat of fusion, temperatures hotter than 110°C (230°F)
- Stainless-steel probe is resistant to acids, bases and solvents
- Dual temperature range: -50° to +150°C (-58° to +302°F)
- Stem length: 8 in. (20.3cm); diameter: 3mm
- Overall length: 11 in. (28cm)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
|−50° to 150°C|
|Food, gases, samples, reagents, water baths and semi solids|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|Stainless Steel probe traceable certificate, protective sleeve, battery|