Fisherbrand™ Permount™ Adhesive
Cements cover glass to microscope slide.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.90720kg Transport : UN number : 1294 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
Permount is clear with permanent adhering qualities. Consists of a synthetic polymer dissolved in toluene. Superior to both Canada balsam and gum damar for mounting specimens. 100mL container.
- Thinner than commonly used balsam and damar solutions and easier to apply
- Has little tendency to trap bubbles beneath cover glass
- 115°C Melting point makes it more suitable for microprojection work
- Refractive index is slightly higher than that of Canada balsam
- Can be used with either artificial light or daylight
- Absolutely neutral; will not become acidic or discolor with age
|Can be used with either artificial light or daylight|