Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Dew-Point/Wet-Bulb/Humidity/Thermometer
Shows current, minimum and maximum displays.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.15604kg
- Set high/low alarm for all four readings (dew-point, wet-bulb, humidity and temperature)
- Alarm may be set in 0.1° increments; sounds for one minute, and red LED flashes until readings return to nonalarm conditions
- Temperature range: -40° to +70°C and -40° to +158°F
- Temperature resolution: 0.1° (below 100°)
- Accuracy: ±1°C
- Relative humidity range: 1 to 99%
- Resolution: 0.1% RH
- Accuracy: ±4% between 20 to 80% RH
- Dimensions: 4.13 × 4.13 × 1 in. (10.5 × 10.5 × 2.5cm)
- LCD digits: 1 in.H (2.5cm)
- Weight: 4.25 oz. (0.12kg)
Individually serial-numbered Traceable™ Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA™. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST™.
Meets federal requirements for CLIA specification 493.1207 for monitoring temperature and humidity.
|-40°C to +70°C|
|ISO 17025, A2LA, NIST|
|1 in. H|
|4.12 x 4.13 x 1 in. (10.5 x 10.5 x 2.5 cm)|
|Monitoring current, minimum and maximum displays|
|Two AA alkaline batteries for one year of continuous monitoring, High-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic case|