Fisherbrand™ Traceable™ Conductivity Calibration Standards Certified Reference Material (CRM), NIST tested
Use NIST-traceable reference materials for the highest accuracy available. Traceable™ Conductivity Calibration Standards Certified Reference Material (CRM) offer easy calibration with included instructions and temperature chart.
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Use NIST-traceable reference materials for the highest accuracy available. Traceable™ Conductivity Calibration Standards Certified Reference Material (CRM) offer easy calibration with included instructions and temperature chart.Each bottle includes a NIST-traceable calibration report supplied by the manufacturer and information from batch testing. Also includes step-by step calibration instructions and temperature compensation chart. Accuracy at 25°C is (±0.25 microsiemens for 1, 5, 10 microsiemen solution or ±0.25% for other solutions) or the uncertainty shown on the certificate, whichever is greater.
|NIST batch tested; Resistivity: 0.00001megohm|
Safety and Handling
- traceable conductivity standard
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- EUH210-Safety data sheet available on request.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P233-Keep container tightly closed.
- P240-Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/ equipment.
- P242-Use only non-sparking tools.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use appropriate media to extinguish.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : n-propanol