Invitrogen™ eBioscience™ Fixable Viability Dye eFluor™ 450
Can be used to irreversibly label dead cells prior to cryopreservation, fixation and/or permeabilization procedures. Unlike 7-AAD and PI, cells labeled with Fixable Viability Dyes can be washed, fixed, permabilized and stained for intracellular antigens without loss of staining intensity.
Brand: Invitrogen™ 65-0863-14
999.40 SEK valid until 2020-10-31
Use promo code "13934" to get your promotional price.
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
- Fixable Viability Dyes may be used to label cells from all species
- Fixable Viability Dye eFluor™ 450 can be excited by the violet (405nm) laser line and has a peak emission of 450nm
- For compensation, it is recommended to use a sample of the cells of interest stained with the Fixable Viability Dye
- Fixable Viability Dye eFluor™ 450 is supplied as a pre-diluted solution prepared in high-quality, anhydrous DMSO. It should be protected from light and moisture
- Store at −70°C with dessicant
- It may be freeze-thawed up to 20 times
- Allow vial to equilibrate to room temperature before opening
- Staining may be done before or after surface staining
- Cells may be cryopreserved after staining with no adverse effect on staining intensity of dead cells after thawing
For Research Use Only