MP Biomedicals™ Fixogum Rubber Cement
Made for use in the formation of an air tight seal around the perimeter of the glass coverslip during probe hybridization for FISH.
Brand: MP Biomedicals™ 11FIXO0125
Additional Details : Weight : 0.13000kg Transport : UN number : 1133 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
DescriptionApplications: Fixogum Rubber Cement is made for use in the formation of an air tight seal around the perimeter of the glass coverslip during probe hybridization for FISH.
Safety and Handling
- Fixogum Rubber Cement
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Germ cell mutagenicity Category 1A
- Carcinogenicity Category 1A
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H340-May cause genetic defects.
- H350-May cause cancer.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P331-Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Naphtha (petroleum),hydrotreated light