Cytiva Amersham™ CyDye™ Reactive Dye 5-Packs
Use for the most accurate labeling. Cytiva Amersham™ CyDye™ Reactive Dye 5-Packs contain derivatized CyDye that carries only one reactive group on each dye molecule for accurate labeling of amine groups.
Brand: Cytiva PA25501
Additional Details : CAS Number : 497-19-8 Weight : 0.05600kg
- Convenient way to label antibodies, proteins, drugs, and oligonucleotides with CyDye Fluorescent Dyes.
- For use in ELISA, immunoprecipitation, and blotting applications.
- Dyes are packaged in premixed amounts and foil-sealed to ensure consistent labelings.
|Cy5.5 monofunctional dye|
|Labeling 1mg Protein or 30nM Amino groups|
|2 - 8°C, protected from light|
|For the labelling of biological compounds with Cy5.5 monofunctional dye|
|Five foil packs each containing dried dye to label 1mg of Protein|
|Cy5.5 Mono-Reactive Dye Pack|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1