GE Healthcare Capto™ DEAE Chromatography Media
Used for fast, efficient capture and intermediate protein purification
Brand: GE Healthcare 17-5443-01
Additional Details : CAS Number : 79-06-1 Weight : 0.29200kg
- Composed of high-flow agarose matrix modified with dextran surface extenders and weak diethylaminoethyl (DEAE) anion exchanger
- Combination of high volume throughput and dynamic binding capacity at high flow
- Withstands effective CIP procedure and is chemically stable
- Available in range of different bulk pack sizes and convenient pre-packed formats for easy scale-up and process development
|Weak anion exchanger|
|Cross linked agarose w/dextran surface extender|
|Capto DEAE chromatography media|
|For Capture, Intermediate Protein Purification|
Safety and Handling
- Capto DEAE, 100 ml
- Flammable liquid Category 3
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241-Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/and all material-handling/ equipment.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P235-Keep cool.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol